1) Keep your body hydrated- drink plenty of water daily to flush out toxins and stay hydrated.
2) DON'T touch your face- throughout the day your hands will touch many things and won't always be clean. Touching your skin will only spread bacteria and cause irritation and pimples.
3) DON'T pop, pick or squeeze pimples as they will only get irritated and worse!
4) Make a habit of regularly cleaning your make-up brushes- Dirt and bacteria builds up over time so cleaning them with lukewarm water and baby shampoo will make them brand new!
5) Avoid alcohol-based products- They strip the skin of its natural moisture, causing it to compensate with increased oil production.
6) Make sure your hair is clean! Oils from the scalp can cause acne around the hairline and may spread to the rest of the face.
7) Gently wash your face twice a day with a mild cleanser- Washing too frequently and scrubbing can irritate the skin and aggravate acne.
8) Moisturise often- Moisturisers maintain hydration, which improves skin texture and increases softness.
9) Make sure you get your beauty sleep!- reward yourself with enough rest, the body repairs itself during sleep, this includes skin cell renewal.
10) Keep your phone clean with antibacterial wipes- Germs from your hands end up on your cheek and jawline which can lead to pimples.
11) And mostly.. give yourself love! Remind yourself daily that you are truly beautiful inside and out.